Some videos require authorization both for playback and download, e.g. private ones or YouTube videos that have age, location, content limits. Enter only the account details with which you have access to a particular video.
If you want to download such videos follow these steps:
1. Please install the latest version of Freemake Video Converter. Download it here http://www.freemake.com/downloads/
1. Open Freemake Video Converter.
2. Go to File>Options>Accounts>Add account> enter your email as login & password
3. Go to Facebook or YouTube private video. Play it in browser. If you can't play video in your browser (for example, you don't have permission to watch this video or the video doesn't exist anymore), Freemake Video Converter can't download it. If you can watch the video in your browser, than go to the step #4. If you try to download YouTube restricted video, make sure you are at least 21 year old and video is available in your country.
4. Copy & paste video URL in Freemake Video Converter. The pasted URL will disappear for several seconds and than you'll see the screen offering you to select video quality for download.
5. Download or convert the video.