If you contacted our support team and tried all suggestions and it all didn't help, please try to complete reinstallation of all Freemake software that you previously installed: Freemake Video Converter, Video Downloader, Audio Converter, YouTube Converter, Music Box.
Please note that this way require certain computer skills. If you aren't familiar enough with provided terms, please contact our support team for further guidance.
Please follow the steps below to delete Freemake software and install everything from the scratch:
1. Delete ALL Freemake programs from Add/Remove programs.
2. Delete Freemake plugins/add-ons/extensions from all your browsers.
- For Google Chrome see this guide
- For Mozilla Firefox see this guide
- For Internet Explorer see this guide
If you have several browsers, you need to delete extensions from all browsers where they were installed.
Restart all browsers.
3. Delete the folder Freemake from ProgramFiles and ProgramData on drive C
4. Delete Freemake folder from \User\Documents
5. Start Regedit (see this guide how to launch Regedit in Windows XP, see this guide how to launch Regedit in Windows 8) and remove all Freemake registry keys manually via Regedit
Follow this path:
a. current user> software> Freemake. Right-click the mouse button on Freemake key and delete Freemake registry keys. Please see the screenshot as example. Please be careful and don't delete any key that isn't related to Freemake.
b. local machine>software>WOW6432> Freemake. Right-click the mouse button on Freemake key and delete Freemake registry keys. Please see the screenshot as example. Please be careful and don't delete any key that isn't related to Freemake.
Or you can remove all Freemake keys with CCleaner or similiar software. Please be careful and don't delete any key that isn't related to Freemake.
6. Restart your computer
7. Install all Freemake software again from here http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_all/
8. If you have Gold or Subtitles Packs, after complete reinstallation you have to activate your key again. You can find your key in email inbox. Open Freemake Video Converter. Go to Help-> Get Gold Pack-> Click “I already have a key”->Insert your key in a field->Click "OK". See the message that you've activated Gold Pack. That’s it. You can enjoy Gold Pack features now.