The reasons for conversion errors can be different. Here are several tips that help you avoid getting conversion errors:
- make sure that you use the newest version of Freemake Video Converter. Please download it here http://www.freemake.com/downloads/;
- keep your source file path is short and doesn't contain any special symbols. The best way is to add original files from conversion having path like this: C:\MyVideo\ExampleFile.avi
- make sure that you trying to convert supported formats. Find the list of supported formats here http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/. If you want to convert DAT or MOD file, please see this guide.
- if you convert SWF file, please make sure that you try to convert SWF video file. Please note that we don't support SWF animation.
- see our other support guides related to conversion here