You can change subtitles font with Subtitles Pack. Follow these steps:
1. Open Freemake Video Converter.
2. Activate Freemake Subtitles Pack.
3. Add a video via +Video or +DVD button
4. Click green button next to the video to launch video player.
5. Select subtitles from the corresponding box or add your subtitles. Please make sure that subtitles format is supported. See the list of supported formats here http://www.freemake.com/packs/subtitles/
Please note that you can’t change subtitles font for DVD or .TS video files which contain subtitles.
6. Play the video and click “Aa” button.
7. Double-click on one of font types to choose it.
8. Click “OK” button when you selected a suitable subtitles font.
9. Convert your video with subtitles to any format to save changes.