I can’t download Freemake Audio Converter.
1. To download Freemake software, you need a stable Internet connection. Please make sure you have it.
2. Then try to download Freemake offline installers from here http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_all/ .
3. Please make sure your antivirus and/or firewall doesn’t prevent you from downloading Freemake software and turn them off, if necessary.
I can’t install Freemake Audio Converter.
1. To work with Freemake software, you will need .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile. If you don’t have .Net Framework 4 Client Profile on your PC or in case you rejected it upon the installation of Freemake software, you can download and install .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile here.
Please make sure your OS version is supported by Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile (see System Requirements). You’ll be asked to restart your computer.
3. If you have Microsoft .Net 4.5 already installed, but you can’t install Freemake software, please open Explorer, then type %temp% and hit “Enter” button on your keyboard. You’ll open Temp file catalog. Find all setup log files and send them to us.
Please note that Freemake software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Freemake software can’t be installed on Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Android, iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad), cellphones.
I see "Runtime error" message.
If upon installation you see a message describing a runtime error, try these steps:
1. Close all programs, save all files and restart your PC.
2. Download Freemake Audio Converter from here http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_all/
3. Install Freemake Audio Converter again and check if the problem still exists.
If this solution doesn't help, please contact us (create a ticket).
I’ve installed Freemake software, but it doesn’t start.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest software version. The current version is always available from our site.
2. Please, make sure your antivirus software doesn't block Freemake.
3. Open Task Manager, find and stop Productupdater.exe, and try to run Freemake Audio Converter again.
Run the program as administrator. If you use Windows Vista, you can try to run software in a compatibility mode. (Right click on the program shortcut, choose “Properties”, compatibility tab, vista mode).
I’ve installed Freemake Audio Converter, but it crashes (closes).
Please follow these steps:
1. Please download and install the updated Freemake software. Try to start the software again and see if the problem proceeds.
2. Don’t add too many files at a time into Freemake Audio Converter. For example, if you add several hundreds of audio files for conversion, Freemake Audio Converter might crash.
3. Don’t add unsupported files into Freemake software like .rar, .exe, .pdf, etc. You can always find a list of supported audio and video formats at product page.
4. If you updated Freemake software and it doesn’t help, please contact our support team (create a ticket) and be ready to provide all the necessary information:
What program version is installed on your computer? Open the Freemake program and click on Help-> About. Tell us, please the number you see.
What Windows OS version do you have?
Could you please repeat the process and send us all the files from Freemake folder?
You can find them in:
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10: C:\ProgramData\Freemake\FreemakeAudioConverter\
The files are hidden, so please let them be shown.
In your Windows Explorer go to Tools->Folder Options->View (tab)->Hidden files and folders->show hidden files and folders. Press the Apply and then OK button.
Please choose in Explorer the view of the files 'Details' and add the field 'Product version'.
If you don’t know to make screenshots, please follow the instructions here and learn how to make a screenshot.
I can't drag and drop files into Freemake Audio Converter.
Drag-n-Drop doesn’t work on the first launch of Freemake Audio Converter after installation. Please start Freemake software again and try to use drag and drop. If drag-n-drop still doesn’t work, please contact us.
Where can I find the converted files?
If you haven't changed the directory, by default the videos are saved to User/Music.