Please note we don't download private Facebook videos anymore!
Sometimes you need to enter YouTube account login & password to download restricted/private YouTube videos (for example, YouTube videos that have age, location, content limits).
If you want to download such videos follow these steps:
1. Please install the latest version of Freemake Video Downloader. Download it here http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
1. Open Freemake Video Downloader.
2. Go to File>Options>Accounts>Add account> enter your email as login & password
3. Go to YouTube private video. Play it in browser. If you can't play video in your browser (for example, you don't have permission to watch this video or the video doesn't exist anymore), Freemake Video Downloader can't download it. If you can watch the video in your browser, than go to the step #4. If you try to download YouTube restricted video, make sure you are at least 21 year old and video is available in your country.
4. Copy & paste video URL in Freemake Video Downloader. The pasted URL will disappear for several seconds and than you'll see the screen offering you to select video quality for download.
5. Download or convert the video.