Our software requires .Net Framework 4.5. Client Profile that is usually installed on a PC together with Freemake software. In case you rejected the installation of .Net 4.5 Client Profile, you can download it from Microsoft website and install manually.
Articles in this section
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Downloader, but it doesn’t start. What should I do?
- I can’t install Freemake Video Downloader. Please help me!
- I can’t download video (for example, from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion). Please help!
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Downloader, but it crashes (closes). What to do?
- Hulu doesn't work! What to do?
- Do you have Freemake Video Downloader portable version?
- I can't install Freemake Video Downloader. I see "Runtime error" message. How to fix it?
- How to download video from Facebook or a restricted YouTube video?
- Why I can't download more than 500 videos from YouTube channel?
- Where can I find Freemake guides or tutorials how to use Freemake Video Downloader?