What you need to do is select a different audio track. The way you do this is to follow these steps:
1) Open up the DVD so that it is listed in Freemake Converter as a video to convert
2) Look attentively to a video line, you will see a little speaker with the words AC3 48KHZ 224 Kbps (or something like that)
3) Click on those words and you will see a drop down of all the audio options (The last being "no audio")
4) You might have two or more instances of the words in step 2 in that list: one of them will be the commentary track and one will be a normal audio track.
5) Select one of the instances and then right click the row and choose edit
6) Move the timer to somewhere in the middle and press play and listen to the audio.
7) If that is not the right audio track then go back to step 4 and select a different audio settings until you find the correct audio track you desire.