Please install the latest version of Freemake Video Downloader instead of Video Converter. Update here. Then start the program, play video that you want to download (make sure that video is public), copy video link and paste it in Freemake Video Downloader and download the video. If it all doesn't help to download the video, please contact us (create a ticket).
Articles in this section
- Freemake Video Converter still doesn't work. I've tried ALL suggestions. What can I do?
- How to change aspect ratio 16:9 to 4:3 or 4:3 to 16:9?
- I can’t install Freemake Video Converter. Please help me!
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it crashes (closes). What to do?
- I’ve converted video with Freemake Video Converter and now my audio and video are out of sync. The video doesn’t match the sound. How to fix it?
- CUDA acceleration doesn't work
- How to change folder option for downloaded and converted videos and MP3s?
- I can’t download Freemake Video Converter. What should I do?
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it doesn’t start. What should I do?
- I have issues with a certain format. How to fix them?