Drag-n-Drop doesn’t work on the first launch of Freemake Video Converter after installation. Please start Freemake software again and try to use drag and drop. If drag-n-drop still doesn’t work, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Freemake Video Converter still doesn't work. I've tried ALL suggestions. What can I do?
- How to change aspect ratio 16:9 to 4:3 or 4:3 to 16:9?
- I can’t install Freemake Video Converter. Please help me!
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it crashes (closes). What to do?
- I’ve converted video with Freemake Video Converter and now my audio and video are out of sync. The video doesn’t match the sound. How to fix it?
- CUDA acceleration doesn't work
- How to change folder option for downloaded and converted videos and MP3s?
- I can’t download Freemake Video Converter. What should I do?
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it doesn’t start. What should I do?
- I have issues with a certain format. How to fix them?