1. Make sure that the original video that you input in Freemake Video Converter doesn’t have any issues. Watch it in a media player. If video has issues, you'll see the same issues on the output DVD.
2. Please do complete reinstallation of Freemake software. See how to do it here.
3. Make sure that your DVD disk doesn't have any issues such as scratches, breaks, or cracks. If you used DVD many times, it might have problems. If your DVD disk has defects, Freemake Video Converter might not burn DVD disk.
4. Make sure that your PC can burn DVDs correctly. If you use an old PC, there might be hardware issues that doesn't allow to burn DVD correctly.
5. Make sure that your DVD drivers are up-to-date before burning DVD.
6. Make sure that your DVD player works correctly. Try to play several DVDs. Try to play DVDs created with other software. It might happen that you have tech problem with your DVD player.
7. If it all doesn’t help, please contact our support team (submit a request) and be ready to provide original video files that you input in Freemake Video Converter.