1. Make sure that Freemake software is compatible with your Windows OS version.
Freemake software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Freemake software can’t be installed on Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Android, iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad), cellphones.
2. Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile.
If you don't have .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile on your PC or there's another version of .NET Framework Client Profile (for example, 3.5 or 4.5), please install .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile.
To work with Freemake software, you will need .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile. If you don’t have .Net Framework 4.5 Client Profile on your PC or in case you rejected it upon the installation of Freemake software, you can download and install .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile here
Please make sure your OS version is supported by Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile (see System Requirements https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653
You’ll be asked to restart your computer. Then, go to http://www.freemake.com/downloads/ and install Freemake software.
If you have Microsoft .Net 4.5 already installed, but you can’t install Freemake software, please open Explorer, then type %temp% and hit “Enter” button on your keyboard. You’ll open Temp file catalog. Find all setup log files and send them to us.
3. A problem with installation of newest Freemake Video Converter can be caused by the conflict with an old version of Freemake Video Converter.
If you want to install Freemake Video Converter update, but you can't do it, please see our detailed guide how to remove an old version of Freemake Video Converter and install a new version of Freemake Video Converter from the scratch.
4. Make sure that you've downloaded full Freemake Video Converter installer.
Try to use Freemake offline installer. Download it here http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_all/
5. Make sure that your antivirus software doesn't block Freemake Video Converter installation.
Try to turn off your antivirus software during Freemake Video Converter installation.