Please follow these steps:
1. Please download and install the updated Freemake software http://freemake.com/downloads/. Try to start the software again and see if the problem proceeds.
2. Don’t add too many files at a time into Freemake Video Converter. For example, if you add several hundreds of videos for conversion or download, Freemake Video Converter might crash.
3. Don’t add unsupported files into Freemake software like .rar, .exe, .pdf, etc. You can always find a list of supported audio and video formats at the product page:
4. Reinstall Freemake Video Converter from scratch. Follow this guide
5. If you updated Freemake software and it doesn’t help, please contact our support team (create a ticket) and be ready to provide all the necessary information:
What program version is installed on your computer? Open the Freemake program and click on Help-> About. Tell us please the number you see.
What Windows OS version do you have?
Could you please repeat the process and send us all the files from Freemake folder?
You can find them in:
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10: C:\ProgramData\Freemake\FreemakeVideoConverter\
The files are hidden, so please let them be shown.
In your Windows Explorer go to Tools->Folder Options->View (tab)->Hidden files and folders->show hidden files and folders. Press the Apply and then OK button.
Make please screenshots of Windows Explorer, when the following folders are open.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\COM\1.1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\COM
Please choose in Explorer the view of the files 'Details' and add the field 'Product version'.
If you don’t know to make screenshots, please follow the instructions here http://www.freemake.com/blog/how-to-take-screenshot-on-mac-windows-iphone-android/ and learn how to make a screenshot.