Please follow these steps:
1. Please download and install the updated Freemake software http://freemake.com/downloads/. Try to start the software again and see if the problem proceeds.
2. Don’t add too many files at a time into Freemake Video Converter. For example, if you add several hundreds of videos for conversion or download, Freemake Video Converter might crash.
3. Don’t add unsupported files into Freemake software like .rar, .exe, .pdf, etc. You can always find a list of supported audio and video formats at the product page:
4. Reinstall Freemake Video Converter from scratch. Follow this guide
5. If you updated Freemake software and it doesn’t help, please contact our support team (create a ticket) and be ready to provide all the necessary information:
What program version is installed on your computer? Open the Freemake program and click on Help-> About. Tell us please, the number you see.
What Windows OS version do you have?
Freemake logs. Please install this software. Let it run on your PC, and then start Freemake again. It won't harm it.
You'll get a LogsFile.zip file on your desktop. Please send it to us. We'll try to understand what's causing the matter on your PC.
Don't worry, the software doesn't collect any personal information, only Freemake files, and logs.