You must have chosen the parameter "Up to" (which renders the video UP TO a certain resolution but no bigger than the input one). Establish "Custom" image size in the preset editor to get video of the needed resolution.
Articles in this section
- Freemake Video Converter still doesn't work. I've tried ALL suggestions. What can I do?
- How to change aspect ratio 16:9 to 4:3 or 4:3 to 16:9?
- I can’t install Freemake Video Converter. Please help me!
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it crashes (closes). What to do?
- I’ve converted video with Freemake Video Converter and now my audio and video are out of sync. The video doesn’t match the sound. How to fix it?
- CUDA acceleration doesn't work
- How to change folder option for downloaded and converted videos and MP3s?
- I can’t download Freemake Video Converter. What should I do?
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it doesn’t start. What should I do?
- I have issues with a certain format. How to fix them?
Article is closed for comments.