Our software requires .Net Framework 4.5. Client Profile that is usually installed on a PC together with Freemake software. In case you rejected the installation of .Net 4.5 Client Profile, you can download it from Microsoft website and install manually.
Articles in this section
- Freemake Video Converter still doesn't work. I've tried ALL suggestions. What can I do?
- How to change aspect ratio 16:9 to 4:3 or 4:3 to 16:9?
- I can’t install Freemake Video Converter. Please help me!
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it crashes (closes). What to do?
- I’ve converted video with Freemake Video Converter and now my audio and video are out of sync. The video doesn’t match the sound. How to fix it?
- CUDA acceleration doesn't work
- How to change folder option for downloaded and converted videos and MP3s?
- I can’t download Freemake Video Converter. What should I do?
- I’ve installed Freemake Video Converter, but it doesn’t start. What should I do?
- I have issues with a certain format. How to fix them?
Article is closed for comments.