1. Please make sure you use the newest version of Freemake Video Converter http://www.freemake.com/downloads/.
2. Make sure that the original video track doesn’t have any issues. Watch it in a media player.
3. If the original video is OK, then try to turn off acceleration. Start Freemake Video Converter. Go to File->Options->Acceleration in the program and uncheck all accelerations, then retry to convert the file again, it may help.
4. Please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up-to-date.
5. If you have a .ts file, please don’t edit TS video; it may help to avoid such problem.
In case it didn't help, please follow this guide to completely reinstall the software, and when you are done turn off the acceleration again.
Article is closed for comments.