The reasons for conversion errors can be different. Here are several tips that help you avoid getting conversion errors:
- make sure that you use the newest version of Freemake Video Converter. Please download it here;
- keep your source file path is short and doesn't contain any special symbols. The best way is to add original files from conversion having path like this: C:\MyVideo\ExampleFile.avi
- make sure that you are trying to convert supported formats. Find the list of supported formats here
- if you want to convert DAT or MOD file, please see this guide;
- if you convert SWF file, please make sure that you try to convert SWF video file. Please note that we don't support SWF animation;
- please try to reinstall the software from the scratch;
Article is closed for comments.