1. Install the latest version of Freemake Video Converter http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
2. Open Freemake Video Converter.
3. Add a file via +Video or +DVD or +Audio or Paste URL button.
4. Click "to DVD" button.
5. Click on the tab "Choose DVD menu type" (see the screenshot)
6. A new window will open. Click on any DVD menu type that you like and click "OK" button (see the screenshot). If don't click OK button, the menu won't be selected. If you can't see OK button, please change your PC screen resolution.
If necessary, click "Use custom background" and upload your image (for Freemake Gold Pack only).
7. Burn DVD with the select DVD menu type.
There are several types of DVD menus:
- No Menu - DVD will play as a one long video without stops;
- Text Menu - the first picture will be the screen where you can add a text title (up to 18 symbols)
- Menu with Chapters - the video will contain several part (chapters), to start playing each part you'll need to return to main DVD menu.
- Additional DVD menu themes are available after purchasing Freemake Gold Pack