After successful Subtitles Pack activation, you'll see a confirmation message that you have installed Freemake Subtitles Pack.
But if you are not sure whether you have activated Subtitles Pack or not, please see our simple guide.
1. Start Freemake Video Converter.
2. Add a video file using "+Video" or "+DVD" button.
3. Click the green button with scissors right next to your video file name. It will open video player.
4. At the bottom of the video player among video controls (such as play, pause, etc), there are Subtitles Pack options.
- If you see a red stripe hiding Subtitles Pack options, it means that you haven't activated Freemake Subtitles Pack. Please activate Subtitles Pack.
- If you don't see a red stripe and you see Subtitles Pack options, it means that you have activated Freemake Subtitles Pack.