In case you,
- can't download YouTube video;
- can't download a video after the software update;
- the software crashes while downloading;
- the video freezes while downloading;
- the video is not downloaded completely;
1. Please follow this guide to delete Freemake software.
2. Install the latest version of Freemake Video Downloader. Update here http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
3. Start the program, play video that you want to download (make sure that video is visible). If you can't see the video, Freemake Video Downloader won't download it!
4. Make sure the site with your video is supported by Freemake. You can find the list of the supported sites on our official page.
5. Copy video link and paste it in Freemake Video Downloader and download the video.
Please note we don't download private Facebook videos, paid YouTube videos.
If it all doesn't help to download the video, please contact us and provide the list of video links that you can't download.