- Please make sure you have the latest software version. You can download it from our site.
- Make sure your antivirus software doesn't block Freemake.
- Run Task Manager, find and cancel productupdater.exe process and try to launch the software again.
- Run the program as administrator. See how to do it for example here http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/always-start-an-application-in-administrator-mode-on-windows-vista/. If you use Windows Vista, you can try to run software in a compatibility mode. (Right click on the program shortcut, choose “Properties”, compatibility tab, vista mode).
- In case you've upgraded to Win 10 from Windows XP or have Windows 7, please install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to be able to launch Freemake software.
- Please note that we don't support Windows XP anymore. Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
- Please try this guide.
Article is closed for comments.