If you paid for Freemake additional options but:
- still received no key;
- lost your key;
- forgot the key;
Please follow the steps below:
1. Check your email several times. It may take some time for a key to arrive.
2. Check the Spam folder. If you use Google email service, check also Promotions and Social folders. The email with the key could be there.
3. If you paid with PayPal, make sure you remember the email connected to your PayPal account. You can learn how to check it here. In case you have several emails connected to your PayPal account, check them all.
4. In case you paid with a credit card and typed your email manually, please make sure you didn't misspell. If you didn't receive any purchase confirmation to your email, more likely you made a mistake while typing.
5. If your email service provider has any restrictions and/or high-security protection level, please add freemake.com into a white list to be able to receive messages from us.
6. If you tried all these steps but didn't manage to get your key, please submit a request and provide:
- your full name
- date of purchase (day/month/year)
- payment method: PayPal or credit card.
- Transaction ID. If you used PayPal, you can find your unique transaction ID in the PayPal automatic email that you get after a successful transaction or in your PayPal account.
- payment email address.
We'll check whether we received your payment and send you a new key if everything is ok. If you can't provide us with this info, we won't be able to find your key.