If you use Norton antivirus on your PC, you might have issues with the installation of Freemake software.
Please read this guide detailed guide to install and run Freemake on PC with Norton:
- Download Freemake Video Converter from here: http://download.freemake.net/FreemakeOriginals2/FreemakeVideoConverterFull.exe
- Try to install Freemake software. In case it's blocked by Norton or suddenly disappeared from your PC, please read further:
- Run Norton Security
- Click on the green triangle on the right side of the screen
- Click “History”
- Select the file freemakevideoconverterfull.exe
- Click the “Restore” button
- Click “Yes”
- Choose a destination folder for your file
- Run Freemake Video Converter
For more information, check this guide:
Article is closed for comments.